Help!!

riobrazos2
Grandview, Texas

Help!!

9 Sep '14 5:46 am
What turns a rose's leave brown, takes to the stems, and kills it dead pronto?? Online hasn't helped much and removing stems with brown leaves immediately does not seem to have an effect either. :shock: and :x

Yes, t'is I, back to gardening on a limited basis. . . . Knee is great, first dance since operation last Sunday! Operation stopped RA infusions and tire much too quickly for someone champing at the bit to garden, garden, garden!

Yassi has a new trick, she jumps up between me and back of office chair, commences to purr greatly, and then filches out tag to my top to play with, no tag? She then plays with a lock of my hair at the nape of my neck and causes self to laugh with delight and get her to come up on chair arm so I can cease typing, etc., and put her on my lap for mutual admiration!

love, b.

Kerole
A Gardener of Disrepair
Taupaki, New Zealand

Re: Help!!

9 Sep '14 12:14 pm
Oh B it's so good to have you back and sounding so chirpy once again. Love how cats can manipulate us like that! :)

Don't have a clue about your dead roses I'm afraid... something poisonous perhaps?

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

9 Sep '14 4:21 pm
Sorry, I have no idea about roses.

I'm glad your knee is coming along well, and Yassi sounds wonderful fun! :)

riobrazos2
Grandview, Texas

9 Sep '14 10:42 pm
Hello, hello, dear two!! Nice to be back, have missed ya'll greatly!!

moosey
head gardener

12 Sep '14 5:41 pm
Yippee for your knee! And soulful wailing for your rose. Nice that you're back, dear B. Love from M
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

riobrazos2
Grandview, Texas

12 Sep '14 9:47 pm
Well. Now my roses are quivering in their pots. The master has no idea what could be wrong! Have sprayed them with anti-fungal stuff. Mercifully, it seems to be working. Keeping my rosebuds crossed!

love,
b.

Return to Moosey's Rose Forum