Pumpkin Udate

usc529
valued member

Pumpkin Udate

17 Aug '12 12:58 am
Man My pumkins are growing excellent anybody know of any good organic liquid fertilizer i can use on my pumpkins thanks
http://youtu.be/57Z2vyz3YRU

Kerole
A Gardener of Disrepair
Taupaki, New Zealand

Re: Pumpkin Udate

17 Aug '12 11:58 am
Wow! They're looking really healthy.

Worm tea is excellent for boosting veg production especially hungry things like pumpkins and melons.

mathyujobs
valued helper
United states

15 Jun '13 5:15 pm
First of all thanks for sharing such a great video about pumpkin. So I have never been planted pumpkin in my garden before, so I want to know about how to plant pumpkin in the garden. Please can you more information about it me here? Thanks in advance.

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

15 Jun '13 8:13 pm
mathyujobs wrote:First of all thanks for sharing such a great video about pumpkin. So I have never been planted pumpkin in my garden before, so I want to know about how to plant pumpkin in the garden. Please can you more information about it me here? Thanks in advance.

Hullo mathyujobs. How much space have you got for planting pumpkins? What sort of soil is it? Awaiting your further details. :)

mathyujobs
valued helper
United states

17 Jun '13 9:07 pm
MacFlax wrote:
mathyujobs wrote:First of all thanks for sharing such a great video about pumpkin. So I have never been planted pumpkin in my garden before, so I want to know about how to plant pumpkin in the garden. Please can you more information about it me here? Thanks in advance.

Hullo mathyujobs. How much space have you got for planting pumpkins? What sort of soil is it? Awaiting your further details. :)

Thank you for reply me here, I think just 14X14 size garden which is behind my home. I want to planting pumpkin in my garden. Is it possible? If yes, then please tell me whole information about how can I planting pumpkins in this garden?

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

17 Jun '13 9:56 pm
mathyujobs wrote:
MacFlax wrote:

Thank you for reply me here, I think just 14X14 size garden which is behind my home. I want to planting pumpkin in my garden. Is it possible? If yes, then please tell me whole information about how can I planting pumpkins in this garden?

I'm not sure, I think so, but we need photos.

mathyujobs
valued helper
United states

19 Jun '13 6:42 pm
MacFlax wrote:
Gerry wrote:Thank you for reply me here, I think just 14X14 size garden which is behind my home. I want to planting pumpkin in my garden. Is it possible? If yes, then please tell me whole information about how can I planting pumpkins in this garden?

I'm not sure, I think so, but we need photos.

Ok But I will take some times because I am a little bit busy to other work but you can give the general information about pumpkins plant or how to start planting the pumpkin? Thank you in advance.

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

19 Jun '13 9:56 pm
I'm sure you aren't too busy for one lil photo of your yard, you've been our busiest poster recently. Off you go now, quicksticks, get that pic! :D

mathyujobs
valued helper
United states

21 Jun '13 6:49 pm
MacFlax wrote:I'm sure you aren't too busy for one lil photo of your yard, you've been our busiest poster recently. Off you go now, quicksticks, get that pic! :D

Ok, Again I have to say that thank you very much for positive reply me here. I will send my garden's picture to you whenever I am free. I hope you understand.

bluebird5

6 Feb '14 6:31 pm
I want to know about how to plant pumpkin in the garden. Please can you more information about it me here?
We offer braindump basic tutorials for web design learners. Join 640-916 braindumps course to pass ASQ exam and become expert using certified resources.

Next

Return to My Garden & Plants