18 Apr '12 4:20 pm
almost got everything planted. Still have to plant cukes and melons
http://youtu.be/JDy7JzvzL84

Kerole
A Gardener of Disrepair
Taupaki, New Zealand

Re: My Garden

18 Apr '12 8:57 pm
Heavens you've been busy! I love the very personal approach to posting - the video diary thing is excellent, you're very good at it! I have dreadful trouble uploading anything to youtube, so I'm in awe.

Where in the US are you?

usc529
valued member

2 May '12 9:18 am
Kerole wrote:Heavens you've been busy! I love the very personal approach to posting - the video diary thing is excellent, you're very good at it! I have dreadful trouble uploading anything to youtube, so I'm in awe.

Where in the US are you?

hey and yes i have been busy.Trying to get it to where i don't have to work my butt off next year haha. I'm in south carolina.

hedgenursery
valued member

10 Sep '12 9:33 pm
Skies you've been busy! I really like the very individual strategy to publishing - it clip journal thing is fantastic, you're very good at it! I have terrible problems publishing anything to youtube. com, so I'm in awe.

Kerole
A Gardener of Disrepair
Taupaki, New Zealand

11 Sep '12 7:52 am
Hmmm, that post seems awfully familiar. Ahh yes, that'll be because it is a translated copy of mine!

Here in NZ a privet is considered a tenacious nuisance and is on the naughty banned plant list. You are not intending to live up to your name are you?

Return to My Garden & Plants