My Spring Garden

fenwillow
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada

My Spring Garden

26 May '11 7:24 am
Here are some pictures of my spring garden. Spring has come very slowly to the West Coast of Canada this year but I finally have some pictures to share:
Pond in Spring M.jpg
The pond
Front rhodo bed M.jpg
The front rhodo bed
By pond bridge.jpg
By the pond bridge
Hellebore M.jpg
Hellebore from April
Tulip and hosta M.jpg
Hosta and tulip
FenWillow,
Fraser Valley, British Columbia
Canada

Kerole
A Gardener of Disrepair
Taupaki, New Zealand

Re: My Spring Garden

26 May '11 9:12 am
Lovely lovely! So nice to see inside another Canadian garden. I love the pond and low bridge/boardwalk. And the mauves and purples are a gorgeous colour scheme.

More, more!! :D

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

26 May '11 3:14 pm
Love the pond, adore the hellebore, great shapes/colours in the hosta and tulip pic... yes, please, more. :)

moosey
head gardener

27 May '11 8:55 am
The boardwalk over the pond is really lovely. And there's something about all your pictures - such a freshness. You must be so proud of the garden! Cheers, M
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

fenwillow
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada

29 May '11 5:18 am
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I think the 'freshness' is because it's always just been raining... or maybe because it's nearly always overcast which seems to preserve the colours better.
Cheers,
June
FenWillow,
Fraser Valley, British Columbia
Canada

SusanB
honoured contributor

29 May '11 11:10 pm
Oh my goodness what wonderful pictures!! Your Rhodo bed is fabulous, and the Helebore is soooo beautiful!!! It all looks so inviting!
There can be no other occupation like gardening
in which, if you were to creep up behind
someone at their work, you would find them smiling.
~ Mirabel Osler

hedgenursery
valued member

10 Sep '12 9:37 pm
Wonderful lovely! So awesome to see within another Canada and the united states yard. I really like the stream and low bridge/boardwalk. And the mauves and purples are a awesome program.

mathyujobs
valued helper
United states

15 May '13 4:23 pm
I have seen some pictures which you shared over here. So First of all I would like to thank for the sharing a great and wonderful spring garden pictures. I think your garden seems very fresh, then you must be so proud of the garden.

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

15 May '13 4:36 pm
I took the opportunity to look at Fenwillow's lovely photos again, but really Hedgenursery and mathyujobs, the photos are from 2011! Btw I couldn't help but notice that you both have business links in your signatures, funny that eh! [-X

melgibson
helper

27 Nov '14 6:42 pm
Awesome pictures of garden.

Return to My Garden & Plants