My garden

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

My garden

6 Apr '08 3:08 am
It was a lovely sunny day, about 21C (70F) and the wind had subsided so I went out in the garden and took some pics.

moosey
head gardener

6 Apr '08 5:56 pm
Wow - what beautiful butterflies! Ha - I spied a hebe in flower, I love the foliage shrubs in your pictures.

I am in a very shrubby mood at the moment, I'm just excited by texture of leaves and the geometry of leaf shapes. Hebes are a particular favourite! Cheers, and please post some more, if you've got time.
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

youareonline
valued member

22 Aug '08 7:22 pm
I'm just excited by texture of leaves and the geometry of leaf shapes.TOO.

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

30 Oct '08 10:34 am
I have to admit every time I've come back to this thread to add something I feel discouraged. One of only two comments was posted AFTER I rearranged my album and broke the links. A joke? :? :(

Waratah
honoured member
Blue Mountains, NSW Australia

30 Oct '08 1:56 pm
Hi Mac Flax,

I'm sorry you're feeling discouraged. I don't remember seeing pictures here so maybe you took them down before I joined. I would love to see pictures of your garden if you feel like posting them again.

Dixie
garden enthusiast
Waikato-New Zealand

postings

30 Oct '08 7:13 pm
I would like to see your garden,too,Macflax.Sometimes the forums are very quiet and it seems as though no-one is around,particularly in the busy times for us.I am sorry that you are discouraged.Please keep posting.

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

1 Nov '08 3:21 am
Sorry if I sounded grumpy. I understand how threads get missed. I do it myself. I've noticed that "new posts" get cleared every day. Sometimes I have a quick look and come back later to reply and the list is different. The main thing was the comment posted AFTER I changed my album was disconcerting. Anyway, here's a Hebe.
click to enlarge

Kerole
A Gardener of Disrepair
Taupaki, New Zealand

1 Nov '08 7:34 am
Hey MacFlax. Nice hebe - is it one of the Wiri range? What type of butterfly?

Waratah
honoured member
Blue Mountains, NSW Australia

1 Nov '08 10:54 pm
Yes do keep posting MacFlax. Hebes are great plants, do you grow many?

That butterfly looks familiar!

Dixie
garden enthusiast
Waikato-New Zealand

Hebes

2 Nov '08 5:17 am
I have only grown Hebes for the first time in the last year or so,as I did not have enough sunny spots for them-I am very pleased as they are flowering nicely,but I don't have that colour-I have mostly white.

Next

Return to My Garden & Plants