gbronner
valued contributor

Update From The Woodland Garden July

23 Jul '07 2:26 am
Well I have certainly had a busy month or so over at the urban garden. A couple of construction project and now they have thrown in a new challenge The Rooftop Garden on the 4th floor patio area. I have also done a couple of side jobs one a pond and waterfall for a local church and a new landscape for a local business. In the next week or so I will have a large landscape job that may include a water feature.It has been really hectic and has not left much time for me to visit the forums and do any updates. I have managed to put the photo gallery together on my site and incorporated some of the photos of what is blooming at both the woodland garden and the urban garden but it is along way from finished.
Here is the url if you would like to take a look.http://glenns-garden.com/?page_id=128

Here is a picture of the waterfall that I built for the church pond.

It as a very low cost project and most of the material I donated so the price was kept down but I think everyone was pleased with the work.

One other picture that I would like to share is from the woodland garden 2 weeks ago it is not best as it was just about dusk but it certainly explains why I seem to go through so much birdseed.

I am going to close this now as I would like to visit and see what everyone else is up to. Hope you are having a great summer or winter depending where you are.
Glenn Bronner
My Home Page
http://glenns-garden.com

Jack Holloway
Passionate Gardener
SEQUOIA FARM Haenertsburg South Africa

feeder

23 Jul '07 5:43 am
I love your pic with its tapestry-like texture, Glenn! Quite appropriate considering the mythical nature of the bird you are feeding. Pity it is such an expensive way to feed the deer, because it is quite a conversation piece!

Dixie
garden enthusiast
Waikato-New Zealand

waterfall

23 Jul '07 7:00 am
The waterfall is so natural looking,Glenn.Do you have plantings such as ferns around the rocks as well? I will pop over to your site to have a look.
Dixie.

breetlee6666

Re: Update From The Woodland Garden July

14 Feb '15 11:28 pm
I had to dead-head the dahlias 3 weeks ago because they were growing too fast - too soon, and would have exhausted themselves before the summer is out, but they will come along a little later and have their picture taken.

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

Re: Update From The Woodland Garden July

15 Feb '15 6:47 pm
breetlee6666 wrote:I had to dead-head the dahlias 3 weeks ago because they were growing too fast - too soon, and would have exhausted themselves before the summer is out, but they will come along a little later and have their picture taken.

breetlee6666, that is your first post on this forum and it is word for word the same as someone else's post so before you waste any more time pretending to be a gardener so that you can start advertising kitchens or cheap replica handbags or any of the other rubbish your sort sell I'm going to tell you to stop.
[-X

Return to My Garden & Plants