Going Green?

moosey
head gardener

Green Spam

27 Sep '09 7:24 pm
Kerole, I'm a bit stumped as to how the spammy links get onto the left hand side of the messages. As a forum moderator I can't 'see' them (they are in the signatures). So I'm left in a dilemma - green spam is worse than no spam, but.... Will mail web-master son, who will probably write back to me in a couple of months if I'm lucky!

Appreciate your eagle eyes and your nurturing soul. By hokey, your garden is lucky to have you! Cheers, M
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

Vega
helper

Re: Going Green?

19 May '10 4:36 am
I like the idea of going green not only for the health of the environment but the health of people. If we were more green in our farming, in our landscaping, in our commuting and in our businesses; we would enjoy a lot of the benefits that the environment would enjoy also. We'd eat better and healthier foods and we'd breathe cleaner air. It's a win-win for everyone.

moosey
head gardener

19 May '10 8:22 am
I absolutely agree with you. I get disheartened when 'bigger' groups of people with 'bigger' agendas disagree. And I'm sorry to say that I include some scientists in this comment. I think the trouble is that many folk have no sense of long time passing, and no sense of inheritance. They can only think in chunks of time up to 25 years long.
Cheers, M
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

miss buny
helper

16 Jun '10 4:26 am
The green means healthy and full of plants environment.Allover the globe due to population the greenery of the environment is been lost day by day.so to conserve it,all of us must walk hand in hand in the process of planting trees and making the environment green and healthy.

MatthewWilliam
valued member

3 Sep '10 10:54 pm
Hi, guys your links are very good. I have visited these link they are very informative.

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

4 Sep '10 2:42 am
MatthewWilliam wrote:Hi, guys your links are very good. I have visited these link they are very informative.

You're in the market for patio furniture from Kansas? :shock: :roll:

reetzblak
helper

7 Jan '11 8:58 am
Going green means planting more trees, use less tree products, such as paper, pencils and similar products.
Do not use more paper to print out the unnecessary items form your computer. This is also going green.

mathyujobs
valued helper
United states

4 May '13 1:30 am
Of course, I agree with you that going green trees are about taking care of the environment. So we should planting the more green trees because they helps to lots of things.

Previous

Return to Organic Gardening