Vega
helper

Re: Vegetables and Herbs

19 May '10 4:39 am
I love the Spring time too. Every day I go out to my garden and see how my plants are doing. It's so exciting to see them grow. I've had a bunch of strawberry plants carry over from last year and are starting to show little strawberries. The only other carry overs I have are onions and wild greens for salads. The rest I've planted and are doing great so far. I had some monster zuchinni last year from my garden.

grehamjones

25 May '10 7:28 am
The use of dietary vegetables and medicinal herbs to improve health is a phenomenon that is taking society by storm.Watering is always important with container plants, even more so with vegetables and herbs let them wilt once and they may never really get back on track. Vegetables, Fruits, and Herbs in Health Promotion discusses the most effective ways of conducting research geared toward deriving maximum nutritional benefit from vegetables, fruits, and herbs.

Jay_chua
helper

8 Jul '10 2:34 pm
I wanted to try planting some tomatoes... is it too late to plant them from the seeds stage now? Summer is finally here in Vancouver.

Jay Chua
Publisher, PorchSwingSets.com

sss88
helper

16 Aug '10 6:19 pm
For vegetables there are peppers (capsicums), okra (lady's finger), aubergine (egg plant) tomatoes and yams. The list of vegetables that are definitely not subtropical is longer than fruit. Cabbage family and root and bulb vegetables are firmly set in the temperate region. Carrots, parsnips, onions etc need the impetus of a harsh winter to encourage them to store food.Most salad stuff grows better the further South you are so you can include lettuce and cucumber.

------------------------

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

16 Aug '10 6:51 pm
Patio furniture, xanax, porch swings, accident insurance. :roll:

Just the porch swings left now my friend. Just maybe... Moosey

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

Re: celebrities

16 Jan '11 5:00 am
huangdong60 wrote:A lot of exposure because of deleted the paparazzi photographed celebrities become the focus of attention of the deleted earrings, is the nation’s current chief female hip-hop fashion, sexy sweet fashion deleted design, swept the world and foreign deleted stars, Britney Spears, the Hilton sisters, Madonna ,Cameron Diaz deleted, Lindsay Lohan.

And now we add to the list . . . um . . . I'm really not sure. :roll:

Previous

Return to Organic Gardening