Faith S
Perpetually learning gardener
Alabama, USA

Liza's tender heart

27 Mar '07 7:49 am
It is nice to see that everyone commented on your gentle, tender heart Liza. All except me. I am sorry that I did not find your post about kittens before you deleted it. I don't know how I missed it because I usually search the whole Forum each day for any new additions. Anyway, please don't ever stop sharing these heart touching photos that say so much about your tender, gentle nature. We all love you!
Faith at Bide-a-Wee Farm, Alabama, USA

Come abide with me a wee while.

27 Mar '07 9:02 am
Faith! I just wanted to check our Forum before going to bed, and found your sweet post..I felt so like ....going to hide under the sofa...Something I used to do in similar occasions when little...Feeling my cheeks and ears hot of excitement..But now the sofas ....are so narrow for my adult body..But, Oh! I am so grateful, really!!

The kittens were adorable babies of an animal shelter in Toronto/Canada, where this great animal/cat lover "Carol at Studio 1", of Flickr photo-bank, a great Nature photographer, works as a volounteer and sooths the pain of many misfortunate, abandoned, and sick animals. It was a slideshow.

Liza
gardening consultant
Waterloo, Belgium

Guest = Liza = Me!

27 Mar '07 9:09 am
Well, this has happened once again in the past,being reffered as "Guest" !! But I am Liza , the one you know well..
"..So,perhaps, it is easiest, through awareness of flowers in particular, of their radiant beauty and purity, their vibrant colour, to come to the excellence of the One and be uplifted beyond thought to our divine selves".Dorothy Maclean

Faith S
Perpetually learning gardener
Alabama, USA

Liza by any other name

28 Mar '07 3:48 am
How strange that your post appeared as a guest. I would still have known it was you, however, because Liza by any other name is still Liza. Please don't hide under the sofa though. We much prefer seeing you on the Forum.
Faith at Bide-a-Wee Farm, Alabama, USA

Come abide with me a wee while.

Previous

Return to Cats and Dogs in the Garden