Liza
gardening consultant
Waterloo, Belgium

I just knew it!

8 Sep '06 7:41 am
I knew , dear friend, that some of these plants thrive in your country, and I added the botanical names on a second stage, thinking of you! I am so glad I did!

Thank you, because you thorougly share my mind, my heart, and my intentions by reading this post! Thank you Jacqueline!
"..So,perhaps, it is easiest, through awareness of flowers in particular, of their radiant beauty and purity, their vibrant colour, to come to the excellence of the One and be uplifted beyond thought to our divine selves".Dorothy Maclean

Jack Holloway
Passionate Gardener
SEQUOIA FARM Haenertsburg South Africa

Last, Liza, but not least!

31 Oct '06 3:36 am
At last I get to read your post! I have always found, with the many photos, it is slow to download when the kids are on the Net, and not thought of it when working after-hours. So here at last, Liza, am I too to congratulate you on and thank you for this huge and wonderful post! Your pics of Corfu have rekindled my desire to see Greece, and all your various stops are quite magical. I amm sure you and your family had a wonderful holiday!

Thanks for sharing, my friend - the natural and the cultural beauty!

Jack

Anna
Gone to seed
Hamilton, New Zealand

1 Nov '06 9:40 am
And since this thread was bumped I've just sat through it. Enjoyed it thoroughly. :)
Woof?

Previous

Return to Garden Tours