Liza
gardening consultant
Waterloo, Belgium

The Chateau De La Hulpe and its flowers

13 May '06 3:45 am
Here you can admire some beautiful Rhododendrons, Azaleas, wild flowers, and certain other beauties , known and unknown... !
Chateau de la Hulpe, Spring 2006 004.jpg
Lilac (Syringa) "Microphylla"! With the best scent ever! Dwarf and adorable!
Chateau de la Hulpe, Spring 2006 006.jpg
Chateau de la Hulpe, Spring 2006 009.jpg
Chateau de la Hulpe, Spring 2006 013.jpg
Chateau de la Hulpe, Spring 2006 019.jpg
Chateau de la Hulpe, Spring 2006 020.jpg
Chateau de la Hulpe, Spring 2006 015.jpg
Chateau de la Hulpe, Spring 2006 031.jpg
Chateau de la Hulpe, Spring 2006 035.jpg
Chateau de la Hulpe, Spring 2006 055.jpg
This wonder is a huge tree's bloom!!
Chateau de la Hulpe, Spring 2006 111.jpg
Chateau de la Hulpe, Spring 2006 059.jpg
Chateau de la Hulpe, Spring 2006 056.jpg
Chateau de la Hulpe, Spring 2006 079.jpg
Chateau de la Hulpe, Spring 2006 028.jpg
Chateau de la Hulpe, Spring 2006 002.jpg
This is not a flower, but, still, it is a marvel! No?
"..So,perhaps, it is easiest, through awareness of flowers in particular, of their radiant beauty and purity, their vibrant colour, to come to the excellence of the One and be uplifted beyond thought to our divine selves".Dorothy Maclean

Eggy
webmaster & eldest son
East Dulwich, London

23 May '06 7:23 am
beautiful photo series liza. Thanks for sharing!
Eggy.

Webmaster & Eldest Son
Mooseys Country Garden
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

Liza
gardening consultant
Waterloo, Belgium

I am grateful for your compliments,...

23 May '06 7:54 am
...Eggy, because they come from you, yourself a great photographer of plant life, and especially (!) of flowers! By the way, the very first thing that lured me in this website, was the close-ups of your flower photos (then, it was b)the very special writing style of Moosey, c)her adorable animal photos, and d)the lay out of the front page...)!!
"..So,perhaps, it is easiest, through awareness of flowers in particular, of their radiant beauty and purity, their vibrant colour, to come to the excellence of the One and be uplifted beyond thought to our divine selves".Dorothy Maclean

moosey
head gardener

26 May '06 8:09 pm
I've just visited this wonderful place, in person, with Liza. It's impossible to describe in words the peaceful feelings in the forest with the rhododendrons (many lavender-blues). We walked around in very light rain - lovely!

But picture this - the mist, the beautiful green lawns and forest spaces, a beautiful bed of flame and yellow deciduous azaleas, with the most unusual dome shaped plant in front - Liza's red tartan umbrella, which she'd put down and forgotten to take. Luckily remembered after a couple of minutes!

Maybe I won't be posting this photograph!
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

Liza
gardening consultant
Waterloo, Belgium

Being together...

28 May '06 5:34 am
I just want to express the deep happiness I felt , the deep human interaction, just being with our Moosey, even without talking....The hours passed by with her, having this feeling of meeting again an old, close friend...Her sweet face has no age , but it is as bright, joyful ,and direct, as a child's pure, bright face...It has the expression and the soul of her very special writing style, mainly represented by her sky-blue, joyful, bright eyes...

I am SO very grateful and happy....

Return to Garden Tours