Lengungardenexpert
helper

Digging Up the Best Garden Blogs

15 Jan '13 4:11 am
Nearly two years ago, I started blogging to showcase my favorite gardening, landscaping and outdoor living ideas. I'm a mediocre gardener at best, and mainly wanted to share my enthusiasm for spending as much time outdoors as possible.
After I blasted out a few posts on local gardens and design ideas, an enthusiastic community of cyber gardeners quickly embraced me. Many of my new friends are masterful gardeners -- plant experts who tick off Latin botanical names, swap compost recipes and practically live on their knees. Some focus on specialties, such as growing succulents, native gardens and vegetables, or chasing landscape trends.
I also connected with other wannabes like me, backyard gardeners who love the mix --nature, plants, design, outdoor living, how-to, garden art, tips, advice, successes, failures -- and furiously blog about what we learn.
There are hundreds of horticulture-themed blogs out there. I tend to follow the garden bloggers who know their stuff, but also freely share their opinions, personality and passion.

Kerole
A Gardener of Disrepair
Taupaki, New Zealand

Re: Digging Up the Best Garden Blogs

16 Jan '13 7:42 pm
Amen mac flax!!!

Return to Garden Tours