Liza
gardening consultant
Waterloo, Belgium

I forgot to tell you yesterday ....

8 Nov '07 7:07 am
...some lovely details, about these past Halloween Holidays. Well :

This last week no school, of course, for little Nicholas. All his neighbour young friends appeared late the 1st of November at the door, demanding their presents!! Me, "terrified" and guilty once again, because I was not ready, I gave them all the fruit I kept in ther fridge, oranges and bananas! Dressed in funny costumes all of them , expressed their gratitude...These children are Belgians, Turks, Portugese, Japanese, Germans, Swedish, French-Jews, Jerusalem-Jews, Americans, British, more Greeks, and Spanish!! All of them live with their families along our street , and belong to various religions!!

Do you think, that these children -- and some others around the world like them -- becoming adults, could be a hope for Humanity for Peace???? :D :D :D
"..So,perhaps, it is easiest, through awareness of flowers in particular, of their radiant beauty and purity, their vibrant colour, to come to the excellence of the One and be uplifted beyond thought to our divine selves".Dorothy Maclean

mygreenthumb
contributor

26 Dec '07 8:46 pm
woah... this are things i don't get see everyday... look at those wide coverage of land... on those locations it would always remind me of a twister... but nevertheless its a great view and nice to see... good take on the pics... :D

Previous

Return to Garden Tours