Jack Holloway
Passionate Gardener
SEQUOIA FARM Haenertsburg South Africa

Missed issues

9 Feb '07 12:29 am
Dear Liza

One year I also missed my renewal, but asked them to let me have the two issues I'd missed and backdate my membership, which they did! It is worth trying!

Love - Jack

Dixie
garden enthusiast
Waikato-New Zealand

New Experiences

9 Feb '07 5:47 am
I had never heard of Hamamelis ,and it was interesting to read all the detailed descriptions -I like the Diane specially .It sounds as though they would grow in NZ ..
Thank you for a lovely tour .Arboretums are gifts to us for ever of a passionate person's vision .
Dixie

Liza
gardening consultant
Waterloo, Belgium

9 Feb '07 6:34 am
Thank you, dear Jack! I already did that, and I hope the missed issues will be sent really soon.

Dear Dixie, I am really glad you loved the tour! Why don't you try a lovely Diane! She will love your garden! She will only need a little more watering during the first year! And she also delights growing in partial shade!
"..So,perhaps, it is easiest, through awareness of flowers in particular, of their radiant beauty and purity, their vibrant colour, to come to the excellence of the One and be uplifted beyond thought to our divine selves".Dorothy Maclean

Anna
Gone to seed
Hamilton, New Zealand

9 Feb '07 9:16 am
Thank you for this. I enjoyed reading about your visit. The Arboretum sounds and looks lovely. :)
Woof?

Previous

Return to Garden Tours