beth.iflorist
valued contributor

2 Jul '09 12:24 am
Not sure about this plant but it looks wonderful. Would love to grow it in my own garden as I love flower and garden art. Beth www.iflorist.co.uk

drmanoj2
helper

IT IS BEUTIFUL

25 Aug '09 5:32 pm
HI
THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER WITH NICE FOLIAGE
GREAT.

roking
valued member

black flower

27 Aug '09 6:17 am
Such a lovely plant. It sure is very dramatic.

gordonf
Happy Collector
Lillooet, BC, Canada

Welcome!!

14 Oct '09 6:39 pm
Hi from Canada, Wendylou! I'm gardening on Vancouver Island on the Pacific Coast. That's a wonderful "Cat's Whiskers" plant that you have!! Wow! Some of our nurseries sell plants called "Batflowers" but they're really tiny plants, and, while hardy here, I wouldn't bother with them because the flowers are so hard to see down among all the leaves. But yours!! Now, I'd find a place for THAT one (but I'm sure it would never grow here! :twisted: )!

As someone else said, let's see some more of your plants! A truly tropical garden would be great to see again, as those who used to show their pics from Malaysia, etc. don't seem to be posting any more.

And DO keep in touch with Moosey's when you move to Ghana!

Cheers!

gordonf

Lucknew

Re: Alien black flower

11 Oct '12 1:15 am
In the darkest forest of them all grows a flower alike nothing you have ever seen before. Hand crocheted cap in dark purple yarn. Lawn Mowing Auckland And Gardening Services

Kerole
A Gardener of Disrepair
Taupaki, New Zealand

11 Oct '12 11:52 am
Wow you're awakening a THREE year old thread in order to paste your ad link? You could at least contribute in some way :?

corbingravely

21 Jan '14 10:23 pm
This is a really rare plant isn’t it? I have been studying plants for some time now and I have no idea about this one. Let me just do a research about this and I will let you know all about this plant as soon as possible.

snoring devices
--------------------------------
CORBIN GRAVELY

Previous

Return to Unidentified Flowering Objects