Rhododendron

Jay Bee
honoured helper

Re: How lovely!!

23 Aug '07 10:55 am
[quote="Liza"]Oh!! How lovely!! So! We are talking about EXACTLY the same Rhodo-theme!! Well, as I explained in my previous post, the scientists/hybridizers, have done amazing job , since 1993, on all RHODODENDRONS' colours, why not yellow!!

Of course. But you stated earlier,"all yellow rhododendrons are r.wardii hybrids", which is untrue

Janet

Liza
gardening consultant
Waterloo, Belgium

Like primary school children...

23 Aug '07 9:41 pm
Janet, having been teaching for many-many years, I have this feeling, that this ....RHODODENDRON "dialogue" has been being held between ...two primary school children and not between two grannies....Wish you to be happy, inside-out, anyway..

And, wouldn't be nice, creative, and useful, if you took your camera and made us a "tour" around the beautiful place , where you work? And -- even more -- open your own Diary post, and show/talk to us about your garden?? I remember I read once , that you live somewhere by the sea ; it would be so very useful to learn about those strong plants that survive the salty winds!...
"..So,perhaps, it is easiest, through awareness of flowers in particular, of their radiant beauty and purity, their vibrant colour, to come to the excellence of the One and be uplifted beyond thought to our divine selves".Dorothy Maclean

Previous

Return to Unidentified Flowering Objects