Liza
gardening consultant
Waterloo, Belgium

5 Mar '07 8:15 am
Wow, Gordon! How I enjoyed ALL your news! You are full of plans and dreams! How wonderful!

I do NOT agree with your strict critisism on you first (!!!) video! I find , that you were moving in normal speed, and you just felt that your...Fire was the... queen/star, and you just showed it to us!! Concerning Flickr, I have started being really fond of it!! You can find me directly here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/agapanthus/ Today I was sort of... addicted to it .. Dear me...
"..So,perhaps, it is easiest, through awareness of flowers in particular, of their radiant beauty and purity, their vibrant colour, to come to the excellence of the One and be uplifted beyond thought to our divine selves".Dorothy Maclean

gordonf
Happy Collector
Lillooet, BC, Canada

Flickr

5 Mar '07 2:38 pm
Hi, Liza-

Thanks for the link to your pictures. I've saved it and I'll look at them later, as I'm in the process of cooking dinner (waiting for the lasagna to bake) and just have a bit of time now.

I got all of my new plants in the ground today, but still didn't get to planting any new seeds! Perhaps later!!

Cheers!

-gordonf

Previous

Return to Unidentified Flowering Objects