24 Apr '12 12:41 am
hey guys just want to show what i just did to my tomatoes
http://youtu.be/11LNiIY6x78

gordonf
Happy Collector
Lillooet, BC, Canada

Re: My Tomatoes

1 May '12 5:32 pm
Hi! I just watched the first part of your video about caring for tomato plants. I thought it was great! Now, I've grown tomatoes for years, so I knew all the things you mentioned (although I've never seen the plants supported the way you did it - I always use stakes), but for beginners, it was just wonderful! Do you think you'll be posting more videos like this about other veggies? Where are you gardening? Do you grow fruit (especially things like pawpaws or persimmons? The reason I ask about them is that I just discovered that pawpaws grow well where I garden in zone 7B, but I've never seen them here and, of course, I want to try.

Carry on with the instructional videos!!

-gordonf

johnleee
helper

6 Dec '12 6:47 pm
This thread has had no activity for 2 years now so please begin your own thread. We'd love to follow your progress and help where possible. 8)

gordonf
Happy Collector
Lillooet, BC, Canada

6 Dec '12 7:49 pm
Hi! Well, I had forgotten about this post and now I no longer grow tomatoes as my trees have grown so much they shade the garden too much! I still haven't found very much about growing pawpaws here on Vancouver I. but I discovered that my persimmon is a seedling that grew when the original tree died one winter. Seems there are no persimmons to pollinate it (who knew they needed 2 trees?), so the fruit never mature past the awful-tasting stage.

Return to My Garden Diaries