craftsmaster
valued member
Gold Coast

The Ultimate Book for Roses

23 Jul '10 9:10 pm
My first rose bloomed experience.

No wonder roses are such popular flowers. Whether you admire them from your kitchen table early in the morning as you drink your coffee and gaze into your garden, or you're surprised with a bouquet from someone you love, roses epitomize everything wonderful about flowers.

moosey
head gardener

Re: The Ultimate Book for Roses

24 Jul '10 12:43 pm
Dear Forum Poster,
It's very difficult to find fault with your words. But they are a generalisation, and your purpose does appear to be advertising. This is a rather more personal forum, where real gardeners don't wish to advertise anything - apart from their own humble garden efforts!

So forgive me for removing your advertising links.
Cheers, M
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

aliciarohail

4 Feb '14 10:45 pm
Forgive me for removing your advertising links.

Kerole
A Gardener of Disrepair
Taupaki, New Zealand

5 Feb '14 6:51 am
Hahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

gordonf
Happy Collector
Lillooet, BC, Canada

6 Feb '14 4:20 pm
Well done!

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

6 Feb '14 10:46 pm

moosey
head gardener

7 Feb '14 7:58 am
C'mon, you lot - go do some real gardening! Time we had a little green-thumbs emoticon, by the way (there probably is one). Cheers, M
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

gordonf
Happy Collector
Lillooet, BC, Canada

7 Feb '14 11:55 am
Well, I have Rose of Sharon seedlings coming up in the house (it's below zero outside), along with a great topsy-like unknown garlicy-looking thing that I don't remember planting in the same pot! Snowdrops that were blooming are limp like, well, like some used things that I could mention! Oh, the wintersweet (I think that's its name) is in full bloom but I can't smell any of the "wonderful fragrance" that it's supposed to have. Too cold for that, maybe?

So there, Moosey - gardening talk!!

Cheers, all, and back to my redecorating!

-gordonf

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

9 Feb '14 3:41 am
moosey wrote:C'mon, you lot - go do some real gardening!

Normal gardening will resume after the Olympics. At the moment nights of ice dancing are more appealing than days of toiling outside in the hot sun.
Oh, does it count that the Canadians are skating to "birds singing in the sycamore tree"? :D They were a nice pair btw, I enjoyed their dance the best so far, not that I know what subtleties the judges look for.

gordonf
Happy Collector
Lillooet, BC, Canada

9 Feb '14 5:37 am
I just heard a report on the news that there's an investigation going on about a rumour that there's a "deal" going on between the Americans and the Russians to help each other win in sports where they're not strong competitors; this might go against the Canadian ice dancing pair. Not proven, of course!!

Next

Return to My Garden Diaries