Liza
gardening consultant
Waterloo, Belgium

5 Mar '07 8:01 am
Thank you my sweet ladies and mamas! My Alexandra told me again today, how grateful she is to all of you!

Concerning the slide show, do not worry if it stops some times, Anna; on the upper left side of the screen, you can go to all the Calendar photos themselves, and watch them all at your ease! And that is what Dixie did! Thank you, Dixie dear, for your sweet concern! Yes! Alexandra is blessed receiving all these possitive, loving thoughts from you all! They are equally precious with motherly, tender hugs! I am SO grateful myself!!!
"..So,perhaps, it is easiest, through awareness of flowers in particular, of their radiant beauty and purity, their vibrant colour, to come to the excellence of the One and be uplifted beyond thought to our divine selves".Dorothy Maclean

Jo-Anne
valued helper
Ontario, Canada

Wonderful side show of your garden seasons, Liza!

29 Apr '07 5:42 am
Your gardening calendar turned out beautifully. Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos of your garden. =D> Jo-Anne

Mark
Home gardener & plant fetishist
Berkeley, California, USA

How do I miss these things?

29 Apr '07 6:50 am
A belated happy birthday to Alexandra. These wonderful photos have been here since March and I missed out.

Liza you look like such a happy momma with your little girl. My brother and sister in law have their first, a daughter named Tera, 15 months now, who I am crazy about. How wonderful for you to hold the little girl of your little girl! Knowing how deeply you feel things I can only imagine where this takes you.

Your photographs are so good I can only imagine what hers are like. Has she caught the gardening bug from you yet? Imagine walking through your grand-daughter's garden some day! Now that would be some compensation for old age.
Mark in California

Q: "Do you ever sit down?"
A: "All the time until the urge to 'play' some more becomes too strong."

pumpkin
compost executive
Dairy Flat, New Zealand

29 Apr '07 8:54 am
My sentiments exactly Mark :oops: I have missed this also, sometimes when you have limited time to visit you only click on the latest couple of posts and things get lost :(

A very belated Happy Birthday to your baby Liza :wink:

Just love your link! eep! but if I go there now and get lost in it then there will be no gardening today! :shock: Longer days please! [-o<

Liza
gardening consultant
Waterloo, Belgium

Thank you! I was SO moved!

2 May '07 8:02 pm
Mark! I had , too, forgotten about this post. I just said to myself, "this title, reminds me of something...".

Thank you both, my friends for your wishes!

Mark! You are such a tender heart!! I just loved the thought of walking in my grand daughter's garden!! I think this website is SO blessed! Whoever I can think about here, we are such ...tender, sensitive, sentimental, artistic garden hearts! Gordon? You? Jack? Chris?? Our Eggy -webmaster?? Faith, Jacqueline, and Dixie?? My little sweet Bambi(WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AGAIN????)?? Our wise, tender Pumkin, and discrete, shy, lovely Anna?? And All the rest of lovely friends who visit from time to time, like dear Goose, our kind Canadian Jo-Ann, and Gerry.....

And,.... the cherry on the cake, our Moosey Head Gardener lady, artistic and multitalented, humane, sensitive, lovely heart!!

Thank you, our Eggy and Moosey!! Today , what I read (and deeply felt because of) by our tender Mark and dear Pumkin in this post, would never happen without our blessed website!! THANK YOU !!Image
"..So,perhaps, it is easiest, through awareness of flowers in particular, of their radiant beauty and purity, their vibrant colour, to come to the excellence of the One and be uplifted beyond thought to our divine selves".Dorothy Maclean

Previous

Return to My Garden Diaries