nancy
valued helper
Utah, USA

hello to all of you sho are out there in "cyberspace&q

24 Jan '06 7:58 am
I just want all of you to know that I enjoy this website. I'm not very computer savy, but I love gardening. It's been a passion since I was a child, and I'm almost 50 now. Even though I'm from the USA, I visited New Zealand in 2003 and thought it was a lovely country. It was so thrilling to see the Southern Cross constellation for the first time. My favorite flowers are roses, but I also love Penstemons, Agastaches ( also known as hummingbird mint. The foliage of one species smells just like bubblegum!) and of course the lily, both the real lily and dayliles.I hope to vist the Briitsh Isles someday to see the gardens there. It has been a lifelong goal. Thanks!

Dixie
garden enthusiast
Waikato-New Zealand

greetings Nancy

24 Jan '06 11:55 am
What part of the USA are you from? I`m glad you had the opportunity to visit NZ. Roses and Pentstemons are 'musts' for me. I live in the middle of the North Island-it takes an hour and a quarter to get to either the west coast-Raglan, or the east coast-Coromandel- Bay of Plenty.
Write again- (I`m getting braver now!)
Dixie.

moosey
head gardener

16 Feb '06 4:45 pm
Agastaches are great plants, Nancy. My bees adore them. In fact, planting bee and butterfly friendly plants is something I'd like to do more of.

Like you I love roses - and I'm always finding excuses for purchasing new varieties. Hee hee!
Cheers,
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

Return to Mooseys Garden Guest Book