Dixie`s garden-

Dixie
garden enthusiast
Waikato-New Zealand

Dixie`s garden-

15 Jan '06 5:02 am
Another corner of Dixie`s garden
Dixie`s garden.jpg
white roses beside the stone path.There is a red rose there too.Smiley bought it as a present for me because he liked it.

Liza
gardening consultant
Waterloo, Belgium

Your adorable Plumbago!!

16 Jan '06 9:09 am
This is one of my best blue plants, dear Dixie! Imagine, that I moved with one from Greece 10 years ago, which is still so happy and beautiful (although it overwinters in our green house every year)!

Both pictures of your garden are lovely!
"..So,perhaps, it is easiest, through awareness of flowers in particular, of their radiant beauty and purity, their vibrant colour, to come to the excellence of the One and be uplifted beyond thought to our divine selves".Dorothy Maclean

Dixie
garden enthusiast
Waikato-New Zealand

plumbago

16 Jan '06 11:54 am
Thank you Liza-a lovely surprise to receive a letter.We don`t get snow here,in the North Island, but severe frosts in winter,which knock the plumbago, and other plants such as cannas right back.I cut the dead branches back to the base, and cover the plant with them, plus sawust(untreated) or whatever I`ve got for protection.They stay in the ground till Spring-then Whoosh-away they go, with branches going in all directions.They are about to start flowering soon.
Dixie.

Return to Mooseys Garden Guest Book