walk around my garden

Dixie
garden enthusiast
Waikato-New Zealand

walk around my garden

11 Jan '06 9:24 am
I have lived here with my husband ,Smiley, for 4 years.Let me introduce myself as we walk around.
Along the stone path that someone painstakingly made many years ago, past the white roses-My Favourite!
Down the steps past the white Mandevilla and the blue Plumbago spilling over the wall-My Favourite!
Past the curved garden under the old Camellias, where deep blue Hydrangeas are bordered by soft blue Campanulas-My Favourite!
Looking up to the house with masses of 'Crepuscle"clambering over the deck rails-My Favourite!
Across the lawn, past the soft coral Cannas, 'peaches `n cream' Dahlias, silver birches and dwarf blue Agapanthus-My Favourite!
Under the blue painted arch with 'Ueterson' splashing colour with * abandon-My Favourite!
Seated on the bench seat Smiley made, under the Gingko tree with ferns and Fuschias ,sipping a cup of tea in exquisite Royal Albert china-My Favourite!
Greetings to you all, from Dixie- New Zealand.

Bex
Camberwell, London

14 Jan '06 1:03 pm
Your garden sounds a wonderful place to be. I like that you have so many favourite places. Thanks for the photo of your tumbling blue flowers!

pumpkin
compost executive
Dairy Flat, New Zealand

23 Jan '06 7:59 am
Hehe :D

I love that everything is a favourite, thats garden love!

Dixie
garden enthusiast
Waikato-New Zealand

thank you Pumpkin

23 Jan '06 11:32 am
It seems that my favourite is whatever I happen to be looking at at the time.
Dixie

Return to Mooseys Garden Guest Book