Archive : July 2000

Old Guest Book
archive
Around the World

Archive : July 2000

10 Feb '04 4:38 am
<b>Teresa : </b>Independence, Mississippi
<i>July 28th 2000</i>
Dear Mary, I have spent the last three working days exploring your paradise, and can't get enough of it. I can only hope one day to visit-and you won't have to say a word - - just let me look, touch, listen and smell and taste-your Garden of Eden. You are the most remarkable person I have never met.

<b>Forrest : </b>Sarasota, Florida, USA
<i>July 28th 2000</i>
How fortunate you are to have such a large and loving family. I so enjoyed browsing through your garden and meeting your family. Since I didn't have time to visit long, it's nice to know I'm welcome to come back anytime!! Thank you for your hospitality!

<b>Charlotte Ann : </b>Vidor, Texas USA
<i>July 28th 2000</i>
I have enjoyed traveling to you garden. Your dedication to God's creation is simply amazing. I was pulled to you place by the caption that came with you URL: This is a Mothers Day gift to you from your son. I too have a son that is near and dear to me. We are blessed to have beautiful things in our lives; children! God Bless you.

<b>vicki jans : </b>Bonbeach Melbourne Australia
<i>July 26th 2000</i>
I really like your site, my favourite part is the four legged fan site. My dog would love all the space and the cats.

<b>vicki ley : </b>victoria' australia
<i>July 23rd 2000</i>
you obviously love your garden moosey and it is a credit to you. one question- how do you keep going when the energy runs out before the enthusiasm?

<b>Maureen Evans : </b>Chatsworth, Ontario,Canada
<i>July 22nd 2000</i>
Enjoyed your website very much. I wish I could visit you in your garden. I am interested to see that you grow many of the same plants we do here. We are having a very wet, cool summer, not our usual hot and humid season at all. Enjoy your spring- not too far off now, I hope.

<b>jennifer Turner : </b>Canada
<i>July 21st 2000</i>
Love the pet section, love pets slightly more than gardening.

<b>Barbara Ann : </b>Mount Vernon WA
<i>July 20th 2000</i>
What an awesome webstite. I was really impressed with your diary, I can never find time to write down my thoughts nor the things I do and then "Poof" they are gone and forgotten

<b>Lisa Anne : </b>Mount Vernon, Washington USA
<i>July 20th 2000</i>
I loved your site, and read all of your diary! I especially love how you treat your animals as members of your family! (Now I know I am not as crazy as my family tells me!) I am a bargain/orphan plant saver too! Will tell all my friends and check back often! Thank you Moosey and Eggy for such a fun garden site! Blessings to you! Lisa Anne

<b>INGRID LEGER : </b>UNITED STATES
<i>July 20th 2000</i>
VERY NICE

<b>Fran : </b>Ohio
<i>July 11th 2000</i>
I am a real beginner with a camera and your pictures were an inspiration. I was especially charmed by your cat stories and pictures. Every garden has to have a resident cat! Thanks for the smiles and armchair tour.

<b>Kate Lindsay : </b>Otakou (Dunedin)
<i>July 9th 2000</i>
Many a happy hour spent in your garden - thank you. Information on native plants is of particular interest as I am finding that these do well in coastal conditions but I don't know much about them.

<b>Shauna : </b>Canada
<i>July 8th 2000</i>
Hi: I just popped in for another visit and thought I'd let you know I was here. I sure do enjoy strolling through your garden. Thanks so much for creating it :)

<b>Margaret : </b>Cheviot
<i>July 8th 2000</i>
Enjoyable site, beautifully done. Congratulations. I think your mountain grass is Anemanthele lessoniana or bamboo grass. It goes a very nice red if kept thirsty.
The above message was posted to our old last garden guestbook. We've reposted it and notified its owner and hope to see them again.

Return to Mooseys Garden Guest Book