Archive : June 2000

Old Guest Book
archive
Around the World

Archive : June 2000

10 Feb '04 4:38 am
<b>Neroli : </b>Christchurch
<i>June 29th 2000</i>
This is an excellent website. I'm into gardening and webpage designing too but strictly amateur compared to you. Keep up the good work. :-)

<b>Sam Farrow : </b>NZ
<i>June 26th 2000</i>
I think you have both done a wounderful job on this site and look forward to seeing you all in the near future. You are inspirational in your endeavours and attitudes. Keep it up.

<b>Keryn : </b>Oklahoma
<i>June 18th 2000</i>
I'm from Amberley and had to have a look when I came across your web site.

<b>julie : </b>Lancashire, UK
<i>June 18th 2000</i>
Beautiful garden and purrrrrfect kitties.

<b>gill smith : </b>auckland
<i>June 16th 2000</i>
am a landscape and interior designer wishing to specialize in country house and garden work - so looking for like minded souls before i start my own web page

<b>Sharyn Guthrie : </b>New Plymouth
<i>June 8th 2000</i>
Absolutely brilliant website - full of great photos,attached stories and interest. I will be telling heaps of people about it, especially at work Nick. Glad to know Jason etc. helped!! I look forward to seeing the new Comrad Website which has been promised!

<b>Michele Rogerson : </b>Christchurch
<i>June 7th 2000</i>
Excellent garden,excellent website.

<b>Mrs. B : </b>Oakdale, Connecticut USA
<i>June 6th 2000</i>
As a new "computer gal", your site is a real inspiration for me (as a photographer, animal lover, gardener/pond builder, birdwatcher). I'll look forward to "visiting" your site again!

<b>Neena Singh : </b>British Columbia, Canada
<i>June 6th 2000</i>
One of the best gardening websites I've seen. I'm attempting a country garden myself and am quite inspired by what you created.

<b>Tamara L Jones : </b>Michigan
<i>June 4th 2000</i>
Yes, your site was very nice and imformative and very beautiful. Thankyou for brightening my day with the many various colors and plants.

<b>Katz Peter : </b>Buffalo, NY
<i>June 3rd 2000</i>
Absolutely lovely site. I could literally spend many hours visiting. I enjoyed the story of all the cats-I am currently the owner of 5 "strays" and 3 angels that have gone to the big garden up above.
The above message was posted to our old last garden guestbook. We've reposted it and notified its owner and hope to see them again.

Return to Mooseys Garden Guest Book