Hello everyone

Eve
helper
Paparoa, Northland

Hello everyone

20 Aug '09 6:39 pm
I am also new to this site and look forward to sharing and receiving info on "Gardening".
I live in New Zealand. Also would be nice to just chat in general to you all.
Cheers
God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done.

moosey
head gardener

welcome

21 Aug '09 12:09 pm
Hello Eve, and welcome to the forum! You'll enjoy the change of hemispheres - all our northern friends post wonderful summer photos just when we are feeling deprived. And then when we're in full summer glory they say the nicest things about our gardens in New Zealand! It works both ways, I guess!

Please show us some pix of your garden if you have the time. All the best, M
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

21 Aug '09 11:16 pm
Hello Eve. :)

Eve
helper
Paparoa, Northland

2010 Calendar

31 Dec '09 8:27 pm
Hi Moosey

Thank you for a wonderful year of reading, who needs "Garden Books" with all the information with this site.

Many thanks for the beautiful 2010 Calendar, I very much appreciate your kindness in allowing a free download. You're a joy and a blessing. Happy New Year to you. :D :D :D
God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done.

moosey
head gardener

Happy New Year

1 Jan '10 12:55 pm
And all the best to you, too! Thanks for the kind words, and let's hope that 2010 is a great year. I'm loving the summer - it's the time I stand in the water race and weed, and I don't even get hot! Lovely to have running water, I know.
Cheers, M
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

MatthewWilliam
valued member

Re: Hello everyone

3 Sep '10 11:02 pm
Hi guys I am new for this forum and look forward to sharing and receiving information. =D>

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

Re: Hello everyone

4 Sep '10 2:00 am
MatthewWilliam wrote:Hi guys I am new for this forum and look forward to sharing and receiving information. =D>

No, you are not new. You have been posting nonsensical comments on old or inappropriate threads for months. [-X

Return to Mooseys Garden Guest Book