Hi there from Auckland, NZ

Snakey
valued member
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi there from Auckland, NZ

20 Jan '07 10:00 pm
Hi there to Moosey and everyone in the MCG forums!

Moosey - Power to you for what you are doing here, it really has been an inspiration for me. Love the tours, the journals, the photography, the ramblings...heck, I might even be enjoying the Glorias and Sanctuses too :wink:

With any luck I should be wombling over to the chat forum soon.

Oh, and many thanks to Eggy for explaining to me why I was having difficulty registering.

Snakey

Jack Holloway
Passionate Gardener
SEQUOIA FARM Haenertsburg South Africa

Hi Snakey

20 Jan '07 10:15 pm
That's rather sneakey! Most of us just barged in without any preparation and landed thump in the forums... you've obviously done your homework before coming on board with a first post that doesn't give too much away at all. We will all be watching this space... :wink:
WELCOME!

Liza
gardening consultant
Waterloo, Belgium

Welcome!

20 Jan '07 11:23 pm
Welcome on board , dear N.Zealand friend! It is lovely having another member from Auckland, after dear Pumkin!
"..So,perhaps, it is easiest, through awareness of flowers in particular, of their radiant beauty and purity, their vibrant colour, to come to the excellence of the One and be uplifted beyond thought to our divine selves".Dorothy Maclean

Bambi
Slowly Learning Gardener
Kent, England

21 Jan '07 2:59 am
And a warm welcome from your friend Bambi, too.

Tell me, why the name Snakey? I'm sure most people here will giggle when they read me asking this - the reason being, I keep snakes and currently have seven with breeding plans for the future... :D
"If you'd have a mind at peace
A heart that cannot harden
Go find a door that opens wide
Upon a beautiful garden."
Author Unknown

Faith S
Perpetually learning gardener
Alabama, USA

Welcome to snakey

21 Jan '07 4:31 am
Well, hi to you too! We're all glad to make your acquaintance. Post some pictures soon, okay?
Faith at Bide-a-Wee Farm, Alabama, USA

Come abide with me a wee while.

moosey
head gardener

21 Jan '07 12:28 pm
Welcome, Snakey, and NO you do not want to hear any of those sanctuses, and if I could weed half as fast as the gloria goes my garden would be brilllllliant!

It's lovely to meet you, and hey - forum lurking is just fine! I think that trolling isn't quite as good - have I got that word right? Probably not!

And you can proudly join a small but oh so select band of lovely new zealand gardeners who are getting out there in the big global gardening world! One of the best forum things is the meeting of gardeners from everywhere who end up being like part of the family!

Yippee! And ignore any gushing, I have just come in fresh from FOUR HOURS of garden maintenance and am feeling full of myself!

Welcome again, and hurray for your dahlia pictures. Beautiful flowers. And your Luigi. Hugs.
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

pumpkin
compost executive
Dairy Flat, New Zealand

21 Jan '07 1:10 pm
Hmmm...I think I have it around the wrong way moosey, I have just spent those same hours cooking (and then cleaning up the huge mess! :mrgreen: ) b4 going outside!
Which brings me to ponder... why does it take 10 times as long to bake goodies as it does to munch them all?! :?

Howdy Snakey! :D

Welcome to Moosey Central! It really is the bees' knees for inspiration isn't it? :wink:

Snakey
valued member
Auckland, New Zealand

21 Jan '07 7:43 pm
You have it right Moosey, trolling = not good, but I am glad I lurked for a bit to get to know you all...it made diving in much easier for me.

Pumpkin - great description 'compost executive' :D
Thanks to both of you for the welcome.

gordonf
Happy Collector
Lillooet, BC, Canada

Hi, Snakey

24 Jan '07 2:42 pm
Hi, Snakey-

I, like Bambi, am wondering why you chose the name, Snakey". It's great to have you posting and I, too, am looking forward to your pictures!

Cheers!

gordonf

Anna
Gone to seed
Hamilton, New Zealand

29 Jan '07 1:43 pm
I'm replying here instead of in the gardening forums, because I can... :D
(I've been a little bit absent the last week or so so I'm a bit late doing a catch up.)

Welcome to the board! It's good to see another enthusiast here. I hope you'll enjoy yourself. :)
Woof?

Return to Mooseys Garden Guest Book