Desperately seeking

Besos
helper

Desperately seeking

20 Dec '06 8:20 am
Hi All
I live east of Masterton. I've moved here from Canada. I have had to learn how to garden all over again.
Is there anyone living out this way who would like to chat veggie gardens?
Cheers,
Besos

Anna
Gone to seed
Hamilton, New Zealand

20 Dec '06 8:32 am
Welcome.

My veggie garden is non-existent at the moment but I'm sure there'll be someone here with knowledge to impart. :)
Woof?

Besos
helper

gerkins

20 Dec '06 9:31 am
Hi Anna
Thanks for that... what is wrong with your garden this year? I lost mine to frost, TWICE! Not a single cucumber has come up from seed. I'm so disappointed as I love to make pickles. I bought a few pickling cucs last year, but they weren't as fresh as she should have been.
Cheers,
Besos

Liza
gardening consultant
Waterloo, Belgium

Veggie garden tips..

20 Dec '06 11:32 am
Welcome, dear new friend! I hope you will find what you wish somewhere in our Forum Moosey Garden...I personally do not grow veggies for the moment, but you can find really interesting advice in our Rebbeka's Veggie Diary, who used to be a Forum veggie-experienced gardener and friend :

http://www.forums.mooseyscountrygarden. ... .php?t=265

Even more, you can find many experienced veg-gardeners in the Organic Gardening section of our Forum.

I wish you a a long and creative Forum participation...
"..So,perhaps, it is easiest, through awareness of flowers in particular, of their radiant beauty and purity, their vibrant colour, to come to the excellence of the One and be uplifted beyond thought to our divine selves".Dorothy Maclean

Anna
Gone to seed
Hamilton, New Zealand

22 Dec '06 4:11 pm
Besos, I trust you have your handy 'Yates garden guide'. It's quite good at giving a month by month guide as what should be planted. It may be of help getting used to the upside down seasons here. :)

I could be wrong but I think some of the bigger supermarkets may have copies (and obviously book stores).
If you're like me and like a bargain, try your local second hand book shops for a copy.
Woof?

Return to Mooseys Garden Guest Book