Emotions

Barbee'
valued helper
Kentucky, U.S.A.

Emotions

7 Jul '06 4:51 am
Can someone give me a quick intoduction to: "how to use the emotions faces" I see in my side bar? I tried draggging (didn't work), and copy-paste (didn't work). I thought there might be something about it in the forum, so did a search; my search was not successful, so I tried reading though several posts looking for it, but eyes got tired. I'll just ask - Help!

GardenGnome
Happily Toiling Away
Regina, Saskatchewan

7 Jul '06 6:55 am
Just click on them when you want them inserted.

Christopher
A Gnome's at home in his garden.

Barbee'
valued helper
Kentucky, U.S.A.

7 Jul '06 11:14 am
Christopher, Now why didn't I think of that! Just too easy, I guess. :roll:
Not that I plan to use them, whew that would drive me crazy. But, I was curious as to how. Thank You very much.

Dixie
garden enthusiast
Waikato-New Zealand

Emotions

7 Jul '06 11:37 am
Thanks for asking,Bobbie .I had tried all of the above ,but didn`t know how to either -I thought Everyone else knew except me :
Dixie :?

moosey
head gardener

8 Jul '06 5:01 pm
Oops. Nor me. In fact, I have never used one ever! And now I know how! Hee hee - I'm saving my first emoticon until I can post my first spring flower bulb spied in the cold cold ground!
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

GardenGnome
Happily Toiling Away
Regina, Saskatchewan

Short list.

8 Jul '06 5:59 pm
I have noticed on other forums that there are considerably more emoticons to chose from. Any chance to have a few more added to our list. I, for one, like to use them to add a little humor. It adds another way to communicate. When you have a face to face talk with someone, your face does some of the talking for you and that is missed with the printed word. :roll: :wink:

Just a thought. :twisted:

Christopher
A Gnome's at home in his garden.

Return to Information & Announcements