Font Colours

Eggy
webmaster & eldest son
East Dulwich, London

Font Colours

13 Mar '06 1:30 am
We're changing the font colours on the Moosey forums and www.mooseyscountrygarden.com to make the text easier to read. This change might be permanent, let me know what you think.
Eggy.

Webmaster & Eldest Son
Mooseys Country Garden
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

Liza
gardening consultant
Waterloo, Belgium

No...

13 Mar '06 5:21 am
I first thought...my computer was out of order. Then, I realized this black thing was permanent and I was really ...colourfully disappointed...Then I saw your post , and wishfully asked:

Is it possible to change the black thing either into dark purple or dark blue,or dark green,brown, anything else but BLACK?? Remember? I had personally fell in love with this site because of its colourfullness, of its non-existence of ....blackness! Are there any black happy colours in the garden? Only some Kosmos are chocolate brown, and some sad modern tulips...

So sad to see the colours gone, like Dixie, so sad to see the roses gone....
"..So,perhaps, it is easiest, through awareness of flowers in particular, of their radiant beauty and purity, their vibrant colour, to come to the excellence of the One and be uplifted beyond thought to our divine selves".Dorothy Maclean

Dixie
garden enthusiast
Waikato-New Zealand

No two

13 Mar '06 6:58 am
I really like 'subtle' --the colour was lovely ,but a different colour is fine . There is no black in nature .
Dixie.

Eggy
webmaster & eldest son
East Dulwich, London

forum text colour

13 Mar '06 9:03 am
Hmmm.... I think you're right Liza - the black was a bit too much. I've changed it to a dark navyish blue. A lot of people have been telling me the old orange text was too hard to read.
Eggy.

Webmaster & Eldest Son
Mooseys Country Garden
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

Liza
gardening consultant
Waterloo, Belgium

Yes!

14 Mar '06 6:04 am
I think, too, it looks just great! It works as a harmonious colourful contrast!
"..So,perhaps, it is easiest, through awareness of flowers in particular, of their radiant beauty and purity, their vibrant colour, to come to the excellence of the One and be uplifted beyond thought to our divine selves".Dorothy Maclean

Viton
valued member

Props

15 Mar '06 3:29 pm
Greetings,

Looks good. Thanks for the change.

Cheers,
Mac Pace
UAH SN
UAH Rowing/Port
"Whom Virtue Unites Death
Cannot Separate"