Merry Christmas

Kerole
A Gardener of Disrepair
Taupaki, New Zealand

Merry Christmas!

22 Dec '08 7:21 am
Hey MacFlax - love the pudding!

Merry Christmas to all Moosey-ites. Have a safe and jolly time where ever in the world you may be!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Christmas at the chicken's.JPG
Even our chooks get into the Christmas spirit!

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

22 Dec '08 5:11 pm
Aww that's lovely. :)

Dixie
garden enthusiast
Waikato-New Zealand

haste

23 Dec '08 6:23 pm
Love the chookies
Haste to get the silage in before Christmas,on our farm.The neighbours bought the silage and harvested it.
Silage.JPG
securing the bales ready to leave
silage5.JPG
our house is on the left of the photo.

moosey
head gardener

Merry Christmas

25 Dec '08 11:48 am
Merry Christmas to everyone. Here's my official picture, with a wobbly wheelbarrow full of Christmas presents and THE TREE...

And the trusty Rusty dog. All the best, and happy holidays, not too much food, but lots of fun.
merry-xmas.jpg
From MMMMMMMMMM
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

25 Dec '08 1:05 pm
Great photo. :D I hope you're having a lovely day!

jack two
The new improved Jack Holloway v.2

Happy Xmas from South Africa

25 Dec '08 7:31 pm
Happy Christmas to all at Moosey's!

We had a picture perfect sunset last night, one of the most beautiful ever, ended dramatically as a storm moved in from the East and low chasing clouds first coloured a menacing pink and then wiped out the day. We had a delicious braai (barbecue), but after supper the rain started and Xmas morning is misty and mountainy... love it!

Life is hectic for an ex-teacher! Yesterday I was on site - one of 3 projects I'm already busy on, with more waiting! - and I had to wash out the watertank after a pumping mishap. Today we have nice clean water again.

Hydrangeas are known in Afrikaans as Christmas Roses. That seemed reason enough for a picture or two here...
Hydrangea - the Christmas Rose.jpg
One of my priority post-teaching projects: establishing a garden of clearly marked mother-bushes for taking cuttings.
Hydrangeas waiting to be planted.jpg
One of my priority post-teaching projects: establishing a garden of clearly marked mother-bushes for taking cuttings.
Blue lacecap.jpg

Return to Information & Announcements