Winnie!!

moosey
head gardener

Re: Winnie!!

1 Oct '14 4:00 pm
OH, and slightly bell-bottom gardening jeans are terribly exciting. Serves me right for being so old-school! Such fun. Cheers, M
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

riobrazos2
Grandview, Texas

1 Oct '14 4:40 pm
LOL!!

Kerole
A Gardener of Disrepair
Taupaki, New Zealand

2 Oct '14 7:04 am
Nothing like tripping over a pup a few times to make one get the sewing machine out and turn all boot legs into skinnies!

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

2 Oct '14 8:01 pm
More lovely photos! :)

riobrazos2
Grandview, Texas

3 Oct '14 4:21 am
Oh Winnie, you little dearheart, I just want to get down to puppendog level and hug you! Border Collies have always been my favorite breed (since highschool and a certain Cindy), and then I got to know a Great Pyrenees when our next door neighbor at Summerhill got a puppy the kids named Biscuit. She and my Border Collie, Nellie, were great chums. I love each and every photo of Winnie, most especially the one of her eating the yellow flowers! The photo of her first walk is so appropriate, there she is in the alert Border Collie pose. Must ask, have the new neighbors left tree one standing on their property? It looks ghastly in the background of that picture.

Winnie, wee puppen, you are a bona fide hit!!

b.

fenwillow
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada

3 Oct '14 5:57 am
Just checked in today after some busy, off-computer time... Winnie is so cute! I love the pictures. You'll be so busy now with new priorities! My neighbour has a border collie and she's lovely. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time with Winnie. Rusty is now the 'elder statesman' of the your dog world, setting a good example for her (mostly), poor old dear. I've really enjoyed his antics over the years and am looking forward to Winnie's as well.
FenWillow,
Fraser Valley, British Columbia
Canada

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

6 Oct '14 12:51 am
Some more lovely photos including another adorable one of Winnie!
Btw NGP went flying? Flying what?

moosey
head gardener

6 Oct '14 6:59 am
NGP is reactivating his pilot license, I think he flies a Cessna something or other? There's a small aerodrome just down the road. Says he's still a bit 'Rusty', hee hee. Just a handy wee hobby so he can escape from his non-gardening chores, I reckon. Cheers, and love that puppy! M
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

6 Oct '14 1:25 pm
Really? I always wanted to be a pilot! I took a few flying lessons a very long time ago but it wasn't really a career path for girls back then and lessons were expensive so I decided not to continue.

riobrazos2
Grandview, Texas

6 Oct '14 1:40 pm
Hmmm. A pilot. Rusty? Not a good scenario. I, too, had the yen and was offered a scholarship, but hubband blanched visibly.

PreviousNext

Return to General Gardening Chat