Garden Paths

moosey
head gardener

Re: Garden Paths

22 Nov '11 8:06 am
Totally off the topic (oops), but I saw this fiddling angel on the garden tour I've just been on. What a gorgeous garden accessory. Pigs are groovy too. Love your paths! Cheers, M
fiddling-angel.jpg
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

gordonf
Happy Collector
Lillooet, BC, Canada

3 Apr '12 6:29 pm
Hi, Moosey! I just read your first April post on Facebook and I love your blue primrose from Barnhaven, but does it really bloom in autumn for you? I got a wonderful batch of Blue Victoria primula seeds from them a few years ago, and I still have one beautiful blue plant that is getting ready to bloom (in spring).

Also, I've made a good start on my new pathway behind the rock garden mound and up tight against the house wall (for easier access to the figs when they ripen). I can now almost walk from one end to the other with no obstacles!

hedgenursery
valued member

9 Aug '12 9:39 pm
we're putting in our new garden and putting in brick paths. but we're having alittle trouble with what pattern we want. does anyone have any pictures or web sites with brick patterns?

gordonf
Happy Collector
Lillooet, BC, Canada

10 Aug '12 5:59 am
Hi! Have you tried searching on Pinterest.com? I'm always amazed at what I find there since I discovered I can do searches. Good luck!

Previous

Return to General Gardening Chat