What's in Your Vase?

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

Re: What's in Your Vase?

9 Aug '15 9:09 pm
:shock:

So.... you make two cups, pretend his is yours, when he goes for 'yours' surrender it, and drink your own tea! :lol:

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

11 Aug '15 12:25 am
I should get a vase.... if only to keep the kitchen display people under it!

moosey
head gardener

13 Nov '16 8:33 am
Aha! You mean what's in my mug? Roses picked from the orchard climbers, which I am about to tidy and tie up (months late) in the rain. Hmm...
posy-roses.jpg
Head Gardener
mooseyscountrygarden.com
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com

MacFlax
Canberra, Australia

14 Nov '16 1:11 am
Gorgeous picture.
I just saw the news. I hope you are all well.

jeanclare
valued helper
illinois

24 Aug '17 11:44 am
jeanclare wrote:Am sending a picture of my artificial daisies with the outside gardening custodian. Henry is a gnome with avatar aspirations. Jean
New Image.JPG

cannot believe it has been so long since I posted on this site. Henry, my gnome is still with my backyard garden. I also have a resident chipmunk, bold as brass. He is cute though but sneaky. I am currently up to my knees in tomatoes. Why do I plant veggies. The side of my garden with flowers needs weeding and I just don't feel like it. Am going to work on getting pictures to you. I have just learned how to text and send an emoji. Grandchildren help with that. On to pictures! Yea! Where are my manners. Hello to everybody. Hope I can sustain my participation this time around. I am quite elderly, so things take longer. Jea

Previous

Return to General Gardening Chat